Sunday, March 2, 2008

ADSR

So, Stephanie (HapEScrapr) and I have entered the Amazing Digi Scrap Race.
I didn't enter for the prizes (although they are a great bonus!) but rather for the chance to get to know Steph better, find some great new digiscrap websites & designers, and mostly, to spark some major creativity.
Challenge 1--
1. You have to use this template:

2.Use your favorite color on the layout. Try to make at least half of your layout in your favorite color so we can all see what it is.
3. Share with us a picture of your favorite person or animal to scrap about on your layout. I want to know who or what is closest to your heart.
4. Go through your collection of digital elements and pick out one of your favorites. Then use at least three times on your layout.

So here is the Lo I came up with: (my favorite color is pink, but I was feeling kinda silver that day!) And I have 8 people closest to my heart (I am missing DH Keith but he is OK with that).
credits

And here is my partner Stephanie's LO:
credits
Cute kids, huh?????

The last Scrap event I entered was the Stand Up & Scrap Challenge -- I totally shocked myself by coming in 5th in the Intermediate division and tied for 12th overall out of over 250 entrants. Not too shabby for someone who had just begun to scrap digitally a few months before. But when I entered, I set a personal goal to get into the top 10 once during the 6 weeks of the contest ---and I did it!!

BUT the real reward of entering was seeing all the wonderful, creative LOs made by the other contestants. Every week they just got better and better, influencing me, teaching me, and inspiring me.
So ADSR participants -- are you up to that challenge???

No comments: