Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ADSR Challenge 2

submitted their Challenge 2 LO last night for the Amazing DigiScrap Race. I think it came out awesome!! We decided to do a He Said-She Said Lo about our realtionship with our husbands and scrapping. Check it out:

credits
--- JOURNALING ---
CATHY SAID: Honey, can you come look at this?
KEITH SAID: Be right there...just one more minute...
CATHY SAID: Does this look better here . . . or here ?Which color background, pink or yellow ? Which looks better. . .flowers or hearts ? Should I put the journaling here . . .or here . . . or is it better here ?
KEITH SAID: Okay... uh huh...yeah...
CATHY SAID: Should I move this photo 1/4" left or 1/2 inch right? Do you like it better like this... or this?
KEITH *THINKING* You wanted me to get off my video game for THAT?? Why don’t you get off that stupid computer and do some laundry??
STEPHANIE SAID: Hey, look at this layout. What do you think? Does this cardboard look OK or should I skip it? Something is missing... Does this drop shadow look realistic to you?
BRAD SAID:What is it supposed to be? Cardboard?What is it there for?I think you should try something else...
BRAD *THINKING* Why is she waking me to look at a piece of torn cardboard? Since when is trash a decoration ??
STEPHANIE *THINKING* Why did I even ask?He just doesn't get it!If he only knew what it takes to do this...
BRAD SAID: zzzzz....

I guess some other scrappers like it too, since just minutes after I posted it at DST it was listed as a Gallery Stand Out and won Layout of the Day at Digitals.com today!


I am sure many of you ladies can relate... LOL

Oh, and a big thank you to CZNY who RAKd me her fun Thought Bubbles when I did an ISO forum at DST. Look for them coming soon in her shoppe.

No comments: