Sunday, March 2, 2008

New Scrap Goodies

Have you been to Jen U's new store yet??? No??? Well hurry and get over there --- you know how gorgeous her designs are and right now she is having a Grand Opening sale -- 25% off !!
Her latest toy for me to play with --- these:

Jen bought some vintage Italian frames to put in this kit!

Recently there was a Designer/Scrapper thread over at DST were scrappers could offer to create a LO for a designer. The scrapper could request a kit, or the designer could offer one. Well, I was given two amazing kits!!! The first was from NewLife Dreams ofering me her beautiful annd jam-packed Something to Remember kit
I used several elements on my ADSR Challenge 1 LO that you saw in my last post.
I also used the butterfly pin from this kit on this LO
credits
The other offer i got was to create a LO using the kit of my choice from Gisela B over at Scrapbooking Heaven. Have you seen her stuff --- wow!
I chose her Nature Calls kit and created this outdoorsy LO of my baby Bear --- isn't he soo cute!!! He looks like such an old man with that white beard. He actually turned 7 on Martin Luther King's birthday.

Gisela and Mareen liked my LO enough to invite me to be on her CT! I can't wait to get my hands on her new spring Kit JOY.
Speaking of CT's, the other fabulously creative ladies I CT for have some new items you should see:
Mikkel Paige has the adorable clear acrylic alphas -- two kinds! Did you see them on my First Frineds LO??

And Tangie Baxter has these cuuuute children Silhouettes
and these versatile mix-and-match Round Tags with a bunch of frames, backgrounds and fasteners -- I know I;ll get a lot of use out of these! I used the Silhouettes in the First Friend LO too.

So what are ya waiting for --- get off my blog and go grab some of their stuff!!!!
.

No comments: