Monday, March 17, 2008

Looking thru the Window ...

Jen U recently added some great Old Window Frames to her store. And they have started a creative streak agalore! I think I have a series going here --- check out my latest LOs. Images are clickab;e to see credits.)

I should have extracted one of the small swags that I made to hang on the chairs at the wedding for this LO, but these digital flowers were just too pretty not to use! Maybe I'll redo this LO.
I used flowers and branches from Jen Ulasciewicz, New Life Dreams, Natali, Annie Manning, Bluebird, Laurie Anderson and ON Designs.


Everything in this LO (except Gage!) is form Jen U.


Along with Jen;s window, everything else here is from
Gisela B's Nature Calls kit.


Here is my Amazing Digi Scrap Race Challenge 5 LO. We had to "interview" an inanimate object. So I chose the restaurant where I work. I've been wanting to scrap it for a while so this was a fun take on it. To print it I might take out the interviewing parts, and leave it as regular journaling.


And finally, Tayler and I shared a birthday cake at Cheesecake Factory and I loved this photo of the two of us blowing out the candle! She's the best birthday present ever !!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love your lo's! What a great way to use a window. The one of the bride is absolutely beautiful! I will have to remember that lo when my daughter gets married...she's only one though so it will be a while lol

Madzialena said...

Wonderful LO's and cutie whole blog!!!!

Hugs,
Madzialena aka. Meggy