Monday, January 21, 2008

New Tangie Baxter Products

Tangie Baxter has created soooo many new products that I don't know where to start!!!
Well first I'll show you some recent LOs I did with her products:
I did this LO of my daughter pam at her wedding using The SPRING edition of the "Forest Floor" series:






This Christmas LO was made with Tangie's partner (her sister) Molly DeCrow's Holly Jolly Kit.
It was perfect for this LO!! My kids always complain that our Christmas tree is decorated in shades of pink instead of "Christmas colors" -- what can I tell ya -- I'm a pink kinda girl!

This LO of my Dad at about 4 years old was made with Molly's Antique Frames, Distressed Frames and Vintage Journal Spots. Perfect for hertage LOs.
And I also used Tangie's Natural Influence Glitter backdrops (Tangie makes the BEST glittered papers!!), Autumn Forest Floor cardboard, Read All About It folded newspaper and alpha (recolored), a Kingdoms Past Crown and her Cafe paper Alpha for the initilas.







And she has added a ton of new products to her store Tangie Baxter Designs.

Also, because her Ct asked, she has added a BUNCH of new alphas too -- these are just a sampling of them -- there are many more!




1 comment:

Mikkel Paige said...

Whoa! And I thought I put out a lot of products! LOL. Great stuff!