Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tangie CT

I recently saw a CT call for a new designer named Tangie Baxter. I was wooed by her offer to allow you to mix and match items, and that she prefers quality over quantity. It takes me sooo long to do a LO that this was important to me.

(I recently guest CTd for a month with another designer and she and her CT team pumped new designs and LOs out so fast I was overwhelmed! I need to take my time, since I have scrappers OCD! )

Anyway, I sent Tangie the link to my DST gallery and she invited me to join her team! I have done just a few LOs using her items, but they are a good fit for my style.

She is very creative and creates the most AMAZING glitter papers!
You have to check out her STORE Tangie Baxter Designs-- new items are being added almost every day!
Here are a few LOs using her designs:



Autumn of Life Credits



HEATHER"S CAKE credits

No comments: