Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mikkel Paige CT

So, for the last few months I have been a "volunteer" CT for a very talented up & coming digital scrap designer Mikkel Paige.

I had seen one of her LOs and inquired as to where I could purchase some of the elements on her page. I was delighted to hear that she had designed them herself, but dissappointed that they were not availble for purchase.

Well, just a few days later, I got an email saying that Oscraps.com was looking for a few new designers. So, I emailed Mikkel and nudge, nudge, suggested she apply.

I was not at all surprised to hear that she was soon to open her new store at Oscraps. Yeah Mikkel!! I told her I would love to CT for her, and yay, she accepted! For the past few nmonths I have been her only CT, but now she 's having a CT call -- I can;t wait to meet the talented ladies that she chose!

Now, did I forget to tell you that Mikkel is a SWEETIE!
Cute, viviacious, in love, and motivated. You have to head over to her blog and see just how adorable she is! Then be sure to head over to her store and pick up a few of her goodies!!!

These are a few LOs I made using her designs. Her Tissue Paper Flowers are so fun!!

TAYLER IS 8 credits

ELIZA credits

No comments: