Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Yeah, I know, it's been a while since I've been here.

I am still a terrible blogger... I admit it.  I barely post on Facebook either.  I intend to, but then I seem to get caught up in reading about other people and don't post about my own life.
It feels like most of my time these days is spent either working, doing housecleaning, or scrapping.  Only the last one is worth blogging about so I guess I will just catchup with that for now.
I recently started on a Creative Team for another designer Manue Designs, who sells at Digital-Crea.  I am excited to see what she send me to work with!
And of course I am still designing for the fabuloso Laurie Ann.

Here are the pages I have scrapped since my last post:

My Mom's graduation photo 1959 using Hello Sunshine kit.
from HGD by Laurie Ann 

...........


Tayler and Tristan using Love Letters kit.from HGD by Laurie Ann
Me and Keith using Love Letters kit from HGD by Laurie Ann

...........


This page from my photos shoot of Lia using Especially for You Collab kit.
from HGD by Laurie Ann
 
...........


Tristan using Happy Travels kit from HGD by Laurie Ann
 
...........

 
This is one of my favorite photos, taken just hours after Gage was born, using Crush kit. from HGD by Laurie Ann
 
...........


This pic of Tristan all sniggled up for the winter weather using Peppermint Cocoa kit from HGD by Laurie Ann Collab with Re Kneipp.
 
...........


This cute photo of adorable nephew Robbie is made with a kit that I was RAKed with
Holiday Spirit kit from
 
........... 


Page of Lynnea using Safari Chic kit from HGD by Laurie Ann
 
...........


The kids 2010 using Giving Thanks After 5 Collab kit.
 

...........

T & T created with Winter White kit from HGD by Laurie Ann
 

...........
 

Tayler and her pink Ipod [age made with Safari Hip kit. from HGD by Laurie Ann

...........


This photo was taken at Renaissance Faire 2010, page made with Simply Autumn kit.
from HGD by Laurie Ann
 

...........


I love how sweet Lynnea looks in these photos taken the day after her birth. Page made with Dream a Little Dream kit. from HGD by Laurie Ann

...........


Tristan talking on the phone while sitting in his toy box. Kit used was Silent Angels, an Autism Awareness kit  from HGD by Laurie Ann
 

...........


This pic from Pam and Mike's wedding was made with a bunch of stuff from HGD by Laurie Ann:
August "Take My Hand" Story Prompts Word Art
FREE here: HGDbyLA.com http://hgdbyla.com/
Blossom Hill Road kit - bow, twigs and leaves, flower sprays
Heart Song kit- background paper, white flowers
Sea Breeze kit- butterfly swarm
April Grace kit- white paper roses
Summer Beauty kit- leaf rub-ons
Heirloom Rose kit- grey flowers

...........


My daughter Pam and her husband as he is about to kiss the bride.
Everything from11 different kits from HGD by Laurie Ann
wordart- Romantic Ending Wordart
photo mask- Writing photo Masks Vol. 2
Pink flowers and pink striped ribbon-Ribbon DoDads
White paper flowers- April Grace
Lilacs- Summer Beauty
Yellow plastic flowers- Lemonade Stand
swirls- Say it Beautiful wordart
Bg paper and leaves- Heart Song kit
White flower overlay and pink flower buds- Promise
Green bead scatters- Happy Face
Pink ribbons- He Loves Me

...........


Lynnea in NC using Wildflowers After 5 Collab kit.
 
...........


My grandson Tristan with his blue Ellie.
Circus Friends kit[url=http://www.afterfivedesigns.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=3500]Circus Friends kit[/url] from HGD by Laurie Ann

...........


My daughter Pam and grandson Tristan on his first visit to the beach.
 
Sea Breeze kit from HGD by Laurie Ann

...........


I found this photo of my grandmother and me and my brother, taken Easter 1965.  I loved her flower garden!
Blossom Hill Road kitfrom HGD by Laurie Ann
  at the [url=http://thedailydigi.com/the-digi-game-membership/]Daily Digi[/url]
Template from After 5 Designs
July With a Twist Challenge[url=http://www.afterfivedesigns.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=10648]July With a Twist Challenge
Template by Seattle Sherri[/url]
 
...........
 

Lynnea and her best friend Brenna.
  
...........
  
 
Magic World kit and Headline News alpha from HGD by Laurie Ann  
My daughter Tayler lovin' up the characters at Disney World
Magic World kit from HGD by Laurie Ann
 
..........


Tuesday Morning Coffee shot [ link ] from HGD by Laurie Ann
Mug from Tuesday Morning Coffee shot from Martencja Designs
 

1 comment:

itsallaboutHim said...

i HEART you and your beautiful blog! thanks for sharing all your gorgeous layouts too. :)
xo.
la.