Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm Walking in the March of Dimes Walk for Babies



Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. I'm walking in March for Babies because I want to do something about this. And I need your help.
I will be walking on of  Robbie's Team.

My nephew Robbie was born at 25 weeks, weighing just 2 pounds.
 (His weight later dropped to a mere 1 lb. 4 oz.). Robbie spent 4 months in the Neonatal ICU.
He was too early, too tiny and had problems breathing, which meant many long, scary days
and nights at the hospital for his mom Heather.
But Robbie is proof that miracles do happen: he is now a healthy 15 month old,
thanks to research and the wonders of medical advancement -- and lots of love.
Please support my walk.
Making a secure donation is easy: just click the 'SPONSOR ME' button on the banner above
to ensure your donation is credited to  Robbie's Team.
NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL!
Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start.
~Cathy
The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.

No comments: