Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lovin Annie Manning Paint the Moon Designs

Yesterday morning I opened my email to find a wonderful surprise --- Annie Manning of Paint-the-Moon Designs RAK'd me her beautiful new Charmes d'atan Add-On kit! I love it!! She is so sweet!
This kit is beautifully whimsical and perfect for heritage LOs. I knew everyone would make these awesome feminine LOs using it, so last night I decided to make a "manly" LO of my son Shane with it. I had these photos of him in my computer from a trip to Atlantic Beach, North Carolina, from a visit to my grandmother's house that I really wanted to scrap. So with this great kit, combined with JenU's new Natural Wonders: Down by the Seashells (gorgeous and sooo realistic), I was able to create a slightly offbeat beach LO. credits


But I wasn't done there -- I had too much CocaCola at work last night and it kept me up most of the night so I scrapped another LO for the next challenge at the Loft. Ypu have to mix and match at least 5 different kits -- easy peasy for me!!!
I used the Charmes d'atan Mega Kit along with some fab new items from Tangie Baxter's Mystery Box #2 (do you want me to tell which items are from the Mystery Box??? Nah, I'll let you be surprised! (hint: she's making a set of vintage paper items...) plus tons of folige and flowers from her Royal Court kits and her amazing Spring Forest Floor set. Plus a few others! See the credits to see all I used. I adore the Misc. Wordart I added from Jen Wilson (I love her stuff!!)
That striped ribbon is Annie's -- as soon as I saw it I knew it would be on one of my next LOs. Doesn't Annie make the BEST ribbons & bows????
credits
These photos of Pam & Mike &Tayler were taken Christmas of 2005, the one of just Pam & Tayler a bit later. I love how happy Tayler looks in the bottom photo -- lately it's so hard to get photos of her where she's not making silly faces.

No comments: